Architect/DevOps, Unix lover, Security Enthusiast, Firmly Automation Believer.
Successful background working with stakeholders to develop architecture framework that aligns strategy, processes, and IT assets with business goals. Dedicated to optimization experienced DevOps Engineer understands the melding of operations and development to quickly deliver code to customers.
- Provide architectural and practical guidance to software development to improve resiliency, efficiency, performance, and costs
- Monitor and report on service level objectives for a given applications services. Work with business and product owners to establish key performance indicators
- Capacity planning and management – create, use, maintain a capacity model for on-prem and AWS hosting, based on E2E user flow profiles
- Work with product operations team to resolve trouble tickets, developing and running scripts, and troubleshooting services in a hosted environment
- Good Knowledge of containers and serverless apps
- Provide technical insight on development projects
- Assist with testing and validating production applications
- Assisted in converting all legacy monolithic projects to modern microservice based projects.
- Assisted team to implement automated testing and performance testing.
- Implemented CI and CD company-wide.
- Implemented Security Compliance as Code using Inspec. Implemented Web security testing using OWASP ZAP.
- Implemented various DevOps best practices using Docker, Vagrant, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, AWS, Spacewalk, Ambari etc.
- Implemented BDD using Cucumber for various projects.
- Focused on automation integration monitoring and configuration management.
- Streamlined applications delivery to get applications out to customers faster.
- Worked within the Cloud for integration processes
- Designed and Architect various product in Business Intelligence domain.
- Introduced and implemented TDD approach within a project. Implemented Front End UI using Flex and related (pure MVC, BlazeDS etc.) technologies.
- Designed and developed the backend for the product using various Java and J2EE related toolset like (Maven, Hibernate, Spring etc.)
- Implemented various products in Telecom VAS (Value Added Service) domain.
- Developed various products using SS7 protocol. Implemented build system using Ant.
- Implemented Static code Analyzer for checking code quality.